What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Sophia and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Rebecca
    Hi,We stayed at a place recently that was not up to standard and we filed a complaint with air bnb but that was three weeks ago and I have not heard anything back. We haven't had an update from them so I used the message service and this kept on getting c... Latest reply by Anonymous
    My guest tried to cancel but was not able to cancel before their stay. Since the cancellation happened after his stay, he was 100% refunded but I did not receive a support payment although I believe I should have. Here are the trip details:Guests: Ian, 13... Latest reply by Mike-And-Jane0
    Hi, We had a guest for only 4 days that was Pre-approved by 8 other hosts so I thought he would be good. He and his friends had a dog, which we don’t allow. We found spills around the house, garbages not emptied, Dirty dishes in the sink, blood on 2 com... Latest reply by Mike-And-Jane0
    So I have two listings , one is for the entire 3400 square feet of my home with pool , and the other is for just the lower half of my home, my calendars are linked so obviously when the entire large home is rented the lower is not available.. well yesterd... Latest reply by Mike-And-Helen0
    In June a guest who had booked with me was forced to cancel because at that point it was not possible to offer self catering accommodation due to covid restrictions. I agreed to let her cancel in order that she wouldn't lose any money. Now it looks like a... Latest reply by Ian-And-Anne-Marie0