What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula and @Rebecca and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kickstart this... Latest reply by S-O-Q-U0
    The support payments policy (not applicable for check-in after 31 May 2020) does not match the Americas and Africa's reality. In short, you have created a program that benefits only the European community and forgets that AIRBNB should be a worldwide comm... Latest reply by Emiel1
    What a joke.....COVID-19 support payments from Airbnb; absurd! Anyone else view this the same way? I felt pressure from Airbnb the entire time to refund 100% of guest reservations with the promise of "shared financial burden" rhetoric from Airbnb.I shoul... Latest reply by André1035
    Hello readers, I opened up a resolution centre request on a recent stay due to poor conditions. I attached photographs and the host even agreed to refund me in person. However after 2 weeks I heard nothing back. 6 days ago I requested AirBnB step in and... Latest reply by Jordan536
    We recently had guests in a private room in our home (all other spaces are shared). We know they helped themselves to a few food items (stored in separate pantry from their own TWO cupboards). They arrived Sunday evening, and I pointed them to the nearest... Latest reply by Laura2592
    I am very frustrated with airbnb. A guest showed up stayed for 3 hours and then called me to say apartment is not clean. She was all angry so I offered her a full refund or someone to come clean whatever she claimed was dirty. She took the refund and left... Latest reply by Kenneth12
    I've seen some other posts about this, but I'm going to jump on the bandwagon. What in the holy *bleep* is happening to Airbnb?Now when you call their customer service phone support in the U.S., it says they are only addressing reservation issues happenin... Latest reply by Shaun124
    My reservation was approved automatically, then I messaged the host through Airbnb but he did not answer. After 24 hours I messaged the host through his whatsaap number, and his answer was ((I'm sorry the place is not available and I did not receive any r... Latest reply by Mustafa80