What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Sophia and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Loni56
    Hi folks, Can someone from Airbnb please contact me to discuss a refund I've been trying to obtain since cancelling a trip in April. I've tried the Resolution Centre but no reply. I've been in constant contact with my host but they say the refund should h... Latest reply by Mirtha27
    Hi everyone!I will soon be added as a Co-host for one property, so I have one question about it:-If for example my score drops bellow 4.8* and If I get bad reviews or lose my superhost status, will that affect the Main Host status and profile and his/hers... Latest reply by Mike-And-Jane0
    Hello, My husband and I just put up our first Airbnb property in AZ. We live in Ca so we are looking for someone in the local area to help us co-host that can go to the property as needed. Help us restock, schedule repairs, and assist with a guest if th... Latest reply by Youri0
    Thanks for the not so subtle warning, the time is right for us to talk about that on behalf of the majority of hosts, guests, and employees (all races) who don’t support what’s going on. Surely you would not willfully silence and discriminate against our ... Latest reply by Ann72
    Hello, I'm an experienced Airbnb Superhost. I have a couple policies in place due to past bad experiences. I host guests who have a minimum of three (3) positive host reviews, and no negative host reviews. I state this on my listings, and these policie... Latest reply by Christine615
    Hello all,I recently am in a dispute with an Airbnb host and looking for advice/help.A recent Host has denied my cancellation entirely.About 4 weeks ago, I booked an airbnb for a solo work trip I was going on. Things have since changed and I am unable to ... Latest reply by Sarah977
    I have to say I am disgusted with airbnb and the host. We have never used airbnb and will NEVER again. The host, ** is a liar and despicable. We book his condo for 7/12/20-7/14/20. We got there on Sunday and could not get in so Ken came and met us to help... Latest reply by Lisa723