What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Sophia and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Ibrahim260
    If you get a message like this - does it look like a scam of some sort? Hi! Myy name is Amanda. I recently got married and received a generous Aiirbnb coupon as a wedding gift. Your place is lovely and would have been perfect for our hhoney moon, bbut bec... Latest reply by Sarah977
    With longer staying guests increasing, we recently had a dilemma. Several guests rated our normally sparkling clean house with 4 stars and even a 3 star. The reasons were similar. They mentioned in the feedback that they noticed cobwebs or spiderwebs insi... Latest reply by Sarah977
    I recently had guest cause $3,000 damage to my house. They exceeded the max people allowed and also had a party. I've submitted a request through the resolution centre but don't have a lot of faith that Airbnb will actually do anything. Has anyone had a ... Latest reply by Buddhas0
    Hi hosts, my brother got a clearly shady inquiry/probably fake/ few days ago n I juts got something clearly fake today. FAKE message>> Hello! How are you My office sent me to your city in to open a new branch and from your photos. I see that you have e... Latest reply by Yannick197
    My iPhone updated last night, and today, Airbnb notifications are accompanied by a sound just like any other notification. Not that other sound that @Gordon0 mentioned recently. Can't get that one back. I liked it because it was different from all the... Latest reply by Ann72
    Hello How do I change for a reservation my strict cancelation policy to cancelation free of charge for the customer..... Following problem Case:I did inform my guests one week prior to their arrival this Saturday, that I do have a hornets nest on my prope... Latest reply by Mike-And-Jane0
    I tried to plan travel to London back when COVID caused all the cancellations; and this host pretended to be understanding to the situation and my having to cancel by no fault of my own - flights were cancelled and borders were closing... but they refuse... Latest reply by Lawrene0
    My long term guest (30 days), had to leave 2 weeks into her rental due to a family emergency. She is not going to be able to return. How can I refund a portion of her payment? Also, how do I open my rental back up for other guests? Does she have to do it?... Latest reply by Dee148