What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula and @Rebecca and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kickstart this... Latest reply by Linda4666
    Καλημέρα, εύχομαι να το έψαξα σωστά!Δεν γνωρίζω πολύ καλά την πλατφόρμα!Απο εδώ θα μπορούσαμε να έχουμε επικοινωνία;Κατερινα 14-16Σεπτεμβρη Latest reply by Emiel1
    I am astounded at the difficulty I have had ruching airbnb for support on my rent two stays in Oregon.There was a serious safety issue with a natural gas leak. On the night of the 11th I did stay there, in spite of a bad odor I could not quite put my fin... Latest reply by Linda108
    Has anyone else had problems with Airbnb app this week. We had a guest checkin and was shown incorrect address including unit number (our view only shows address with no unit number which is correct), old lockbox instructions were loaded from months ago,...
    Here is my situation, I’m moving from Wisconsin to Oregon, we don’t want to buy immediately upon arrival and thought Airbnb or Vrbo might be better options for a 2-3 stay but I’m having difficulty finding something affordable. We are not vacationing and d... Latest reply by Emilia42
    Hi folks, Can someone from Airbnb please contact me to discuss a refund I've been trying to obtain since cancelling a trip in April. I've tried the Resolution Centre but no reply. I've been in constant contact with my host but they say the refund should h... Latest reply by Mirtha27
    Hi everyone!I will soon be added as a Co-host for one property, so I have one question about it:-If for example my score drops bellow 4.8* and If I get bad reviews or lose my superhost status, will that affect the Main Host status and profile and his/hers... Latest reply by Mike-And-Jane0
    Hello, My husband and I just put up our first Airbnb property in AZ. We live in Ca so we are looking for someone in the local area to help us co-host that can go to the property as needed. Help us restock, schedule repairs, and assist with a guest if th... Latest reply by Youri0