What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Elisa and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Arjun81
    We have a problem with the guest. That demolished the apartment. They were very noisy every night until morning, the neighbors were starting call police. It’ was guys from Niederlande, the smoke at the apartment the rest of cigarette are in the floor, fo... Latest reply by Anonymous
    Do any host have experience with the Airbnb Associates program. We rehab and abandoned motor courts and people do write ups on us so we want to make an associates link. I can't seem to get them to work. I was planning on making a wishlist to point people ...
    Hi All,Im glad I was able to find this support for a host. This is my second year as a host. It’s in a. Beautiful location and reasonably priced. One of my biggest issues are no matter what and how much I explain about the room people still complain after... Latest reply by Alexandra316