What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Sophia and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Bhumika
    I have a request to book that came off-line and I want to add them to the Airbnb calendar and have an e-mail go out from airbnb inviting them to book through airbnb. I don't want to take the payment offline and I don't want to ask them to search for my p... Latest reply by Debra300
    I received this notice last week stating that my registration had expired. I have not received anything from the city of Chicago in previous months. This letter contains no email, phone number, or steps I can take to rectify this matter. Has anyone else h... Latest reply by Michelle53
    • A191BAF8-2588-4201-9644-E6B79FA0DBC5.jpeg
    Hello, My boyfriend and I booked and paid (confirmation of booking) a trip to Florence last night. We have woken up to two requests for an increased fee, £160 extra then £190 extra which is nearly DOUBLE what we paid for. The host didn’t say anything, mer... Latest reply by Ann72
    My host said I had not paid for the last night and asked me for cash. She said I did not need to pay through AirBNB.I gave her the money and then I checked my emails and saw that I had actually paid for the last night.My host had now gone out and so I cal... Latest reply by Helen3
    Hi dear hosts, I am wondering... 2 years ago, a group came and partied at my place, which led to the neighbors calling the police and all that.When I called air bnb for assistance, they basically told me "It's your fault because you are accepting groups o... Latest reply by Helen3
    Hello - I've been a superhost with two rentals for the past 2 1/2 years. I got a booking and accepted it, even though the guest didn't answer my question re: what was the purpose of her visit (I ask all local guests this question, since it turned out to b... Latest reply by Krystal16