What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Elisa and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Eugene257
    I have an Airbnb user wanting to book. She says she is coming from Mississippi to visit her mom in LA because her mom is having surgery. She said she is coming with a friend. This person has no prior reviews and the stay falls on the weekend. In the past ... Latest reply by Fred13
    Hello, I just want you all to be aware of this latest scam. I've reported it to AirBnB and thought I would post here for others. My sister who has an AirBnb in another state received the exact message a few days ago. I just received the following request... Latest reply by Nanxing0
    AirbnbAirbnb Community SupportEdward L, Jul 24, 2020, 3:52 PM PDT:Hi Marie,I hope this finds you well. I'd like to confirm that I have completed my investigation of the report of the threats and drug usage and taken the appropriate actions on Paul's accou...
    Charles W, Jul 31, 2020, 11:53 AM PDT:Hi Marie,My name is Charles with Airbnb’s Claims team. Thank you for contacting us. We’re very sorry to hear of this incident.For cases to be eligible under our Host Guarantee, hosts must notify us of the incident as ...
    I have hosted over 600 guests. My rating is 4.96. Three weeks ago my home was robbed and vandalized by Airbnb 'guests'. The 'Guest' threatened that if I did not drop the case 'Bad things will happen to me' The claims department has not responded. I have a... Latest reply by Mark116