What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula and @Rebecca and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kickstart this... Latest reply by S-O-Q-U0
    We arrived to clean our condo today after our guest checked out only to find a pile of vomit everywhere in the master closet, up the walls and baseboard, over the ironing board and in all the crevices of the closet sliding door. It was totally disgusting ... Latest reply by Clare61
    So when someone books with me my name says "Matthew & Mark" I have no clue who mark is, unless this is some kind of bad apostle joke. But I know no matter what I name myself, it always says "... & Mark". It doesn't seem like a big issue but it really give... Latest reply by Sarah977
    Hi, i need to cancel my upcoming trip on the 31st. Stupidly I deleted the trip off my account so now I cannot go through the cancellation procedure as obviously no active trip on my account. Does anyone know how to find my reservation and get it back o... Latest reply by Caroline1639
    Queen City Tidy Pro's LLC is dedicated to provide trustworthy and loyalty cleaning bringing time back to you and your family. Sanitary cleaning for residential also commercial businesses understanding during covid-19 we all just wanna be safe. Taking the... Latest reply by Katie
    I recently received my first guests after re opening who booked for a week. I had spent two weeks, deep cleaning, bleaching and sanitising, washing everything in the place, textiles and kitchen equipment, had installed a brand new oven, replaced pillows, ... Latest reply by Debra300