What Hosts are saying

Hej! Vi bokade en stuga då det var tillåtet med husdjur. Vi har en valp på 4 månader som ska följa med oss som håller på att bli rumsren, för det mesta går det alltid bra men skrev att det såklart kan ske en olycka, man vet ju aldrig med valpar. Då vill... Latest reply by Sarah977
    If a guest shows up without the person who booked the reservation or shows up with more people than quantity allowed, do they get a refund if they are refused entry due to their obvious disregard for the policies they agreed to? Latest reply by Kelly149
    Please advice me.I had a guests who ran from my place, before the check out day, Because, they left the quality bedding items, (sheets, pillows, towels, bathroom rug, mattress pad) plenty of blood an chemical yellow substance. The room dirty, g... Latest reply by Pia317
    I have a third party managing my holiday house on the Sunshine Coast in Australia. Their responsiveness and guest reviews have changed recently. I would like to know what local alternatives there are? I’d prefer a Super Host but happy to consider well est...
    Is anyone else having trouble uploading photos to the app? I keep getting the message that they might be updating servers?
    We have been looking at the Airbnb new cleaning protocol which is excellent but notice in order to sign up you need to have a 72hr buffer system between each guests. For us with short term stays this could be half of our week and hence impossible to susta... Latest reply by Simon2553