What Hosts are saying

As a host, I am very disappointed with Airbnb’s service. Airbnb is not fair and doesn’t respect the facts to judge a case. That’s why more and more guests get free accommodation with fake photos, because they know that Airbnb’s service staff usually don’t...
    Guest was allowed to instant book today. Did not have our required minimum to instant book (no gov't issued ID). In March they were not allowed to instant book and had to request a booking which we declined as well? Why is the person now allowed to ins... Latest reply by Madeline-And-Carmelo0
    Hi everyone,We're about to list our first Air B&B booking, and are wondering if a host has the ability to edit the copy/text in the automatic booking confirmation email? Add your own little message.ThanksStef Latest reply by Linda108
    Hi, I'm looking to see if anyone is looking for a co-host or a hands-free management service in Manchester and Liverpool UK? We are a professional management company looking to onboard more properties in the area. I hope to work with some of you soon! ... Latest reply by Liv
    Hello All, I am looking for a co-host to help me with my 18 listings - all 30 days min: https://www.airbnb.com/users/9293730/listingsRequirements:Must be a SuperhostMust have at least 80 reviews totalPlace of residence - UES (above 70s and below 110 St) o...
    The UK government when opening back up to the public on July 4th has stated two separate households are allowed to stay together in self contained accommodation, but how do we as hosts regulate this? I can see major issues with groups booking, being all ... Latest reply by Trevor243