What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Elisa and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Bhumika
    Our guests were expected to arrive tomorrow. They let me know this afternoon they would be cancelling due to a sore throat. They say they are expecting a full refund. Our cancellation policy is moderate, and they booked the trip 3 weeks ago. Am I obliga... Latest reply by Michelle142
    Dear airbnbWhy our cancel rate is sooo high, we never cancel our guest but asked by them to do so in Covid situation. Anyway we asked Airbnb before we did, and staff told us we won't be penalty by this. Please we are serious on Hosting.
    Hello: I want to visit Barcelona in August and was wondering if it is safe to do so. Are the sites, restaurants, cafes, bars and clubs open? Will the city allow US Citizens to enter? Are there street performers on Las Ramblas? I also want to visit locales... Latest reply by Helen3
    I’m a super host. Recently my 91yr old mother asked me to come home and help with my sister who is dying from heart disease. I’ve had to cancel 3reservations in August. When I canceled I explained the reason for cancelling. Airbnb is charging me $100 in f... Latest reply by Helen3
    It's been three years! The owner of the house here is listed as the Superhost, but is not the host. He owns the property, but does not run the Airbnb. Is there some way I can get the badge!? (Meaning - is there some way I can get the recognition for th... Latest reply by Lisa723