What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Elisa and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Marcus706
    I cant believe someone is allowed too keep a booking after I canceled it one hr after buying . Was given 15 dollars out of 194 ... what a bunch of crooks . Bad enough everyone's going through hard times but this is just sleazy ...https://www.airbnb.ca/re... Latest reply by Cory121
    Greetings! i am in need of some help regarding my account.. So this is a business account, representing a company. Therefore i cannot place a date of birth and verify my ID since in my country (Greece) there is no government given ID for a company laminat...
    I have instant booking turned on for those whose identity has been verified and that have a recommendation from another host. A young man is requesting to book my home in Dallas, TX for 4th of July weekend. I have a 3 guest max rule. He rented from som... Latest reply by Anonymous
    So far in New Zealand it has cost Taxpayers in excess of $80 million dollars and rising on a daily basis to accommodate incoming travellers since we have been in enforced border lockdowns.These people are accommodated for around 2 weeks in Hotels wheth... Latest reply by Helen427
    Please excuse if this appears twice, as Airbnb gave me an error message. I changed my cancelation policy to "flexible" under recommendation from Airbnb, and now I'm experiencing so many cancellations, I hate hearing my phone ding. It seems like guests a... Latest reply by Sarah977