What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula and @Rebecca and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kickstart this... Latest reply by Rachel3013
    I'm flying from Beijing to Tokyo on Feb 9th and booked a place on Airbnb. I feel perfectly fine but I want to take precautions given the chance of contact with infected persons. I believing avoiding any non-essential traveling at this time is the responsi... Latest reply by Don3215
    Hello, my name is Tanya & My company The Green Clean Team are helping Air Bnb hosts like yourself get fully prepared for travel season to begin once again. Our disinfecting/sanitizing company is offering our 30 min UV-C treatment (used in hospitals to ki...
    Airbnb is my main income, I only rent out my spare room, I have been a superhost for years. When will the emails be sent out? Thanks x Latest reply by Susan3664
    Hi,I've synced with Tripadvisor but I think something has got really bugged. The sync now marks all of the personal use bookings as Tripadvisor. Anyone else get this?