What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Elisa and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Paul11559
    Airbnb community - please HELP!I need to get some response from Airbnb safety department. Guest threw a party in my place with intoxicated underage visitors. I called and called and called for help - with no much help offered. Any suggestions? How to get ... Latest reply by Rubén16
    Hello team, I hope the start of your week is going ok. I'm pleased to let you know the next EN speaking Community Center social which is taking place on Friday April 24th, 10PM UK time* * New York - Friday April 24th, 5pm * San Fran - Friday A... Latest reply by Jessica-and-Henry0
    • Screenshot 2020-04-17 at 13.05.33.png
    After Airbnb unfair cancelations during Covid 19, another big platform did the same and canceled all my reservations in my behalf. Some host here also work with : Plumguide? Latest reply by Anonymous
    I'm not sure if my last conversation was posted. Is Airbnb working with County officials as to when we are able to accept reservations ? The County I reside in has a closed order until orders have been rescinded. However Airbnb seems to have opened the ... Latest reply by Mike-And-Jane0
    Hi community. My bank is asking me for a list of the bookings that were cancelled because of lockdown. I can get a list of cancelled bookings from my page for the period in question (27 March - 30 April), but the value for each booking is zero. There i... Latest reply by Cormac0
    Bon Voyage and wishing the best to all those aboard the Qantas airlines flight that has just flown overhead across the miles to Australia from Auckland international airport, New Zealand. What an incredible day to fly, the sun is shining & it's ANZAC DAY ... Latest reply by Helen427
    I'm very confused. The EC policy covering COVID-19 states:"Reservations for stays and Airbnb Experiences made on or before 14 March 2020, with a check-in date between 14 March 2020 and 31 May 2020, may be cancelled before check-in. This means that guests ... Latest reply by Liesel-And-Ed0