What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Sophia and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Cristina3464
    Hello everyone, I have posted an experience for my city and it has been declined 4 times. I called Airbnb and spoke with a rep who gave me some advice on how to make it better. She said once I make this small change, she was sure it would get accepted bec... Latest reply by Alexandre780
    Are there any hosts out there with experience of what happens at the moment if as host you cancel a booking that qualifies under the current EC policy?I have a booking where the guest has asked me to cancel their booking because the event they were going... Latest reply by Marit-Anne0
    Hello, hope you're all well. Can you tell me please, have Airbnb automatically taken 'Instant book' off all UK entire homes please? (I usually have it on, you see) Also; has anyone else had their calendar blocked until 18th April? Just chatted to online h... Latest reply by Mike-And-Jane0
    Seems we just got a new designed Inbox!!Is it possible to change it back to the old design...the new one is stupid with a small Type box at the bottom of screen allowing only 3-4 lines to be seen.I use desktop, so why make it behave like it an App. Regard...
    Hi...just checking if there are any rules about guests bringing visitors to my house while in lockdown Latest reply by Sarah977