What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Elisa and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Juan5444
    Hello! I have rented many times before never have I experienced what happened last night. My 12 year old daughter and I drive across country to move permanently. Due to Covid-19 we moved earlier so renovations on my house aren’t complete. I planned on sta... Latest reply by Sally221
    Here is the new policy: "For reservations booked on or before March 14 with a check-in after May 31, guest will receive full refund for cancellation". Sandy, my guest booked before March 14. Her check-in date was May 18 to 23. 3 days ago, she made a ca... Latest reply by Rebecca1265
    Hi Airbnb family! Just a quick question for the issue I'm having right now.I'm the host and trying to write review to this guest who checked out a week ago. On my phone, after I click on "write review" and "start to write review" , Airbnb app showing m... Latest reply by Sharon1014
    Hi I’m a Host who had several cancelations, I heard about the program to superhost which I was before I started to receive cancelations, please can someone guide me how to get aid and some refund from those cancelations as I heard there was aid for superh...
    Really?!! Airbnb encourages the guests to cancel immediately—this way my payout outside the 14 day is only half of the rent, otherwise within 14 days Airbnb would have to pay 25% of the full rent. By encourage them to CANCEL NOW, airbnb ensures they only ... Latest reply by Carolyn23
    Looking into filing an application with the new aid passed by Congress in the United States. As a host, is my 'business' considered one that is owned by a 'business entity', that of Airbnb? If so, is Airbnb an S corporation or a C corporation? Thanks in a... Latest reply by Veronica152