What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Sophia and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Diann493
    This, in part, is an AIrbnb message that I just received from a potential 'guest'. I have removed the guest's name and location to avoid the public humiliation that they are actually due. Hello! My name is 'First Name' 'Last Name' I’m a teacher in 'State... Latest reply by Hadrian1
    I look on Twitter and in the news, and all I see are terrible thoughts and stories about how greedy and selfish we all are -- and how we don't care about our communities. While of course there are some bad apples -- there always are -- this line of thinki... Latest reply by Ben538
    I've been using this for almost 3 years to run my business. About 4 days ago, I cannot use it to log on with my Samsung phone or tablet. I looked at old threads on this problem and they do not solve anything. I can use my desktop but I can't sit there ...
    Hey guys I need some advice! My wife and I booked a long term stay (21 nights to be exact) with a host in Miami as we relocated from LA just the other day! As we arrived later in the night as we had a late flight(we arrived at 10:30pm to check in), we dro... Latest reply by Anonymous
    I have been an AirBnb host for many years and host 2 of my own personal properties on AirBnb. I have zero problem refunding 100% of the money paid towards cancellations. I was doing that long before AirBnb made their announcement. It's the right thing ... Latest reply by Allison200