What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Elisa and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Elisa
    Yesterday one of my regular customers tried to book my house for his work crew and the reservation was blocked and the guest was advised to book a hotel (with a link provided). He was booking for a whole week, had a long string of 5star reviews, was over ...
    Is there a way for a host to give a guest a future credit? I have a guest who doesn't want to cancel outright, just have a "credit" toward a future stay, but they don't have set dates yet. I don't want to just move the booking to some random future date... Latest reply by Linda108
    All hosts. Extending the Extenuating circumstances policy for the coronavirus (COVID-19) to 31st May is totally unacceptable. The offer of 25% payment to hosts is not enough and should be 50% as per my agreed cancellation policy. Once again Airbnb has tak... Latest reply by Gordon0
    I'm reporting what seems to be a scam from the following email about a flat in Sintra Portugal Cathleen Ethel • cathleen.ethel@gmail.comHi there, Thank you for your prompt response and for your kind email. If you are still interested I agree to rent it... Latest reply by Luana130
    I just read and listened to message from our CEO. Then read the details and the fine print. For the Superhost fund, it’s being limited to those Superhost with a two listing limit. We have invested our retirement funds to be able to have 6 listings. We h... Latest reply by Irma-and-LJ0
    Ive seen a lot of complaints about Safari not working for hosts and people trying to book. Air BnB are your partner. What a joke.We loose business and Air bob will loose money so why aren't they doing something about this? Latest reply by Mike-And-Jane0
    Why airbnb giveup experience hosts by making bad filtration .Cantyou revise experience host relief selecting criteria from 1 year to 3 Or 4 months. There are many who loss their income, also confused with sudden cancelation .This is bad for fulltime hosts
    I understand that hosts must issue fill refunds for the covid crises bookings.I have one cancellation already completed, and several more pending. I would like to see all the details of the cancellation I issued before issuing the rest. I can not find the...
    Dear Airbnb users, As part of my masters thesis, I am researching what drives consumers to use Airbnb and by doing so, making the network of this platform bigger. Therefore, I would like to ask you to fill out the survey linked below. It will not take mor...
    I would like to commend the prompt response of the Host in @BluevillaHostel Panglao. I have made a reservation for October 2020 but due to the Covid-19 pandemic and economic situation, I am compelled to cancel my reservation as we are faced with unpaid le...