What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Sophia and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Rose422
    I have a guest who arrived before the UK Government policy changed on non essential travel. She today received an email from Airbnb advising her of the policy with a link to flexible cancellation options. She is not sure if she is supposed to cancel and...
    Just visited my neighbor, who is also a host and just had a string of cancellations as many others; he reminded me of this which I posted long ago here, but it does fit his state of mind perfectly. Latest reply by Helen427
    • FB_IMG_1534255675658 (1).jpg
    Both when I try to cancel a booking and when the host tries we get an error message saying "Something went wrong. Please contact customer support for assistance". It has now been 5 days since I left, and we have both tried calling and messaging customer s... Latest reply by Tom2591
    I need to cancel a reservation because I arrived home to a burst pipe in the walls of the house today and it was not going to be a quick DIY fix. The water is now shut off at the street.As New Zealand was only hours away from a lock down, it will take lo... Latest reply by Terri38
    The so called help desk is CLOSED? How unprofessional that during this worldwide emergency this company just cut the way we can solve issues. I sent several help requests and called with no success. What the H"LL are we supposed to do now?
    I would like to cancel the three remaining reservations I have in May and June in order to lease my apartment for a year. These three guests are likely to cancel themselves as two of them are related to weddings and another to an event which will also lik... Latest reply by Ellen681
    What are you all doing in terms of the Corona Virus??? I have been trying to contact the help center without success. When I first reached out, I got a hold of someone right away, but when I brought up the corona virus he said he would need to get a spe... Latest reply by Jim1445