What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula and @Rebecca and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kickstart this... Latest reply by Paula
    With the new "improvements" that AirBNB has rolled out, I've been spending some time analyzing my listing to make sure The Bots place my listing in the appropriate categories. While searching for my listing, I noticed it is advertised at $92 per night. ... Latest reply by Marie7989
    Hi everyone! newbies in this forum…and i need some tips for longer stay. got an upcoming guests from Sep1-23 (first time for us too). what we want to know is how nany times we should change the beddings, and linens? we charge one time cleaning fee. ... Latest reply by Helen744
    We’ve been hosts for over four years and really enjoy the community feel to Airbnb. Earlier this year we lost super host status as we had to cancel two bookings due to relocating. This week we’ve had two guests cancel at our new apartment at the very last... Latest reply by Helen3
    I am a host on Airbnb and also use it as a platform to reserve homes while I am traveling for work. I mainly host my home in Florida through Evolve (a management company that posts our homes on Airbnb). I have over 50 reservations and all of my ratings ar... Latest reply by Helen3