What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Elisa and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Juan5444
    Does anyone know what the policy is regarding a guest that has tested positive for the virus and now has to self quarantine while they are your guest? Latest reply by Helen427
    Hi Community, I don't know how many you are being affected by the pandemic. My Airbnb, which was normally full has lost all reservations until middle of April. I am wondering how I can offer my space, which has a separate entrance and is contained, to ...
    There will come a day when we have other things to talk about. Any old hosts remember the incessant posts for *where's my dollar* when Airbnb was rounding off?I'm hoping we will have a fantastic new topic soon. Latest reply by Lizzie
    It was clear, a guest I was hosting didn't read the house rules and I have in writing he agreed to them. I addressed the issue there no additional guests allowed on property w/o my permission (The guy showed up with four of his friends & stood outside my ... Latest reply by Amanda282
    I want to get other Superhosts thoughts to AirBnb having no regard to the impact the devastating bushfires in Australia, and now the Corona Virus is having on guest bookings, and how many Superhosts will not be able to attain the minimum guest stays (thi... Latest reply by Sarah977