What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Elisa and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Dennis1062
    Ok- My very first guests appear to have been excellent con artists and grifters. They made the original reservation for 2 nights and then added a third- which I have not been paid for. They stole stuff that had been in the houses so long, I no longer ha... Latest reply by Helen3
    Hello, due to Covid-19 I would like to cancel the booking I have in April with no penalty. My husband is in his 60’s and I don’t want to risk him getting sick from guests. Can I cancel on our April guests with no penalty? Latest reply by Helen3
    It seem everyone can cancel them trips in the name of coronaviruse!
    I am available to co-host for you but only part-time of 3 to 4 days a week on the days you choose. I have a place in Brooklyn New York that I rent you can check my profile - I am a super host! Look forward to hearing from you.Thank you,Tricia
    Friends, what are your thoughts on our immediate future. Will we recover by summer?I first thought I might do even better- as overseas vacations were being cancelled, I assumed people would still want to travel somewhere particular during spring break and... Latest reply by Sarah977
    Uma pessoa quer me alugar um apartamento e me pediu pra reservar através desse link e pedindo pra depositar nessa conta do air bnb. Parece falso. O que acham? https://www.airbnb.com.apartment-longterm-rent.site/itm/679966/?ViewItem NAME: BnB ALIBAN: ES89... Latest reply by Roberta2