What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula and @Rebecca and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kickstart this... Latest reply by Such53
    Hi all, I am totally confused about collecting sales tax in my vacation home. There is so much conflicting information.Do I need to collect it? How to do it? Even my accountant is confused if I have to do so.all information appreciated. Latest reply by Kate685
    I've booked 2 stays. How do I have the entire booking visible to another party? eg..my next of kinI already have them as a 'shared' by email, but that only gives the booking dates Latest reply by Rowena29
    NEVER GET AN AIR BNB GIFT CARD!!! In January my account was shut down and deactivated by air bnb after years of using the app and traveling multiple places. The $125 gift card I had just gotten for Christmas was already added to my account. I’ve called cu...
    How can I file a complaint w/airbnb? I had a guest who made a reservation last night app 7:00 pm, arrived app 9:00 pm w/companion though my ad clearly states I accept only solo travellers, left this morning at app 6:30 am & then app 10:00 am cancelled he... Latest reply by Ken1917
    Hello Hosts in Australia,My name is Sean and I am helping a startup in Australia to design a smartlock system for Airbnb hosts with an end-to-end platform seamlessly solving the checkin/out process, providing in-house guides and ancillary services, and co...
    Hi everyone, As well as New Year’s resolutions, we may also choose to set specific goals when it comes to both work and personal life. Hosting often meshes those two parts of life together so when we succeed it’s a double whammy of positivity! But we h... Latest reply by Susie-And-Marcelo0
    • 20160720_SeasonalQ2_Jen_Portland_Elliott_0836_RET.jpg
    Is LA hosting dead in light of all the regulations as well as virus outbreak? What is your experience?