What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula and @Rebecca and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kickstart this... Latest reply by Le81
    I had a guest from the US ask to cancel her reservation a couple weeks ago because she and her boyfriend broke up, but upon learning that she would receive half of the booking costs for a refund, she did not cancel. Two days ago, she cancelled her reserva... Latest reply by Shannon199
    So, I cancelled a booking yesterday, and it was because I felt uneasy about the host due to a lack of communication, in my opinion. What really made me feel uneasy was that when I sent the booking request, the host only responded by accepting the bookin... Latest reply by Laura2592
    Hello everyone ! I’m new to Airbnb. I got a request that has risen a couple of red flags for me. I don’t think if it’s because I’m new to this and maybe over reacting.. or if they really are red flags. First I got a request for a man looking for a room fo... Latest reply by Velma8
    I recently noticed that guests were being given a discount without me offering it. When I asked AirBB about this they said I'd "selected to give the guest a choice to receive a discount when selecting the non-refundable cancellation policy. You can learn ... Latest reply by Bluedoodleol0
    • Screen Shot 2020-02-13 at 15.30.54.png