What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Sophia and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Staci177
    I had booked a room in Los Angeles But as everybody knows , i can't come because of Covid 19 ( coronavirus ) At this time I'm in Iran and I have a flight to come US ( Atlanta) on April 25 then I have flight on May 23 to com Los Angeles the day I get a ro... Latest reply by Anonymous
    Hello,Has anyone run into errors where the super host status is different on your progress compared to your actual rating? I meet all fo the requirements but they are not adjusting the dashboard. It shows as 4.7 and my rating is 4.89. I have no cancellati... Latest reply by Emilia42
    I have never had any cancellation before the last 2 weeks.Now cancellations and cancellation requests coming in droves, no extenuating circumstances, people just don't want to fly or travel due to the virus.=> If a guest cancels, can he leave a review?-... Latest reply by Mika8
    Hi, Iam kind of new to this, but I have a simple question. When I book the room for lets say 3 nights and during the reservation it is said that arrival is at 14:00 and departure is at 11:00, but I need to leave early in the morning (lets say 5am), is tha... Latest reply by Mika8