What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Sophia and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Dinorah16
    Hi, Iam kind of new to this, but I have a simple question. When I book the room for lets say 3 nights and during the reservation it is said that arrival is at 14:00 and departure is at 11:00, but I need to leave early in the morning (lets say 5am), is tha... Latest reply by Mika8
    Hello, I reserved back in 2019 a trip to Paris with my credit card.Today I wanted to cancel the reservation and get a full refund, but I can't because meanwhile I changed bank and that card is no longer active.I called Airbnb on phone, I wrote to them on ... Latest reply by Sarah977
    First time on here. Thought I would discuss an issue I had with a rating. A month ago we had a guest stay, upon their departure we received 5's in every category, HOWEVER the guest gave us an over all rating of 4. The overall rating is the one that effect... Latest reply by Emilia42
    After nine months of hosting with 5 star views why have I been down graded to 4.5 I have only had two 4.9 placed at value all the rest are 5 how does this reduce my ratings. I cannot understand. It was the same person that gave me 4.9 for value but 5 for ... Latest reply by Sarah977
    I got a message a few days ago saying my reservation for the coming week had been cancelled by the guest. Usually when a guest cancels you get a message as to why. It actually worked out well as we were going to struggle to do set up in between stops on o... Latest reply by Paul1255