What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Sophia and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Staci177
    Hello the lady was book my place from the 1 st March -31 March and I’m sure it’s said £460 but when it came to payment it came to £390theyre some Discount I didn’t apply to ?
    Hello Community I have been a host for 3 years with my own place. And I'm looking for co-host opportunities in June, July, and August in the Atlanta area and perhaps longer if it things work well. I communicate well and am quite reliable. If anyone ne...
    Hello I rented an apartment in Sannes , and after I left, the owner of the apartment sent me a message that I left the apartment in bad condition, but this is not true. I took off my underwear, took out the trash and did not violate the rules specified in... Latest reply by Sarah977
    Hello, I am an experienced host, I care about the details and have a successful track record in boosting listing stays. If anyone in the New York area is looking for a co host, please do hesitate to let me know sincerely,kortney
    I did canceled it well within 48 hours of booking, but still do not receive my full refund, there are clear two criteria for strict cancellation policy i.e. 48 hours of booking AND 14 days before checking date ( with local time) Full refund should qualif... Latest reply by Lisa723
    • image.png
    I went to send our guests the Check-in guide from the app this morning and I noticed the little "key" is gone. Since you can't do it from the website we don't know how to send the guide out. Can someone help? Latest reply by Reema2