What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Sophia and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Dinorah16
    Im in Florida and I owe a 6% tourist tax. I go to the listing and then the tax but I cant see any way to add a tax. I tried professional services but I don't seem to be able to add a tax. I cant get Airbnb to collect it. Is there a phone number or a way ...
    Rented an AIRBNB apartment in Barcelona in February. The place had no heat, no working refrigerator, infested with bugs, debris from the ceiling was falling down, no balcony. We made a formal request within 24 hrs. Was told by customer service that we wer... Latest reply by Sarah977
    We had a guest book a stay and it was confirmed, after it was confirmed she told us through messaging on Airbnb, that it was for her husband. We didn't have an issue with this, apart from not seeing a photo, but we were kept in good communication of move... Latest reply by Kenneth12