What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula and @Rebecca and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kickstart this... Latest reply by Jean-B213
    Airbnb is not allowing hosts to see photos of guests before a booking. In my opinion a ridiculous move which 99% of hosts seem to disapprove. But Airbnb justifies this move on the grounds that showing a photo might allow or even encourage discrimination. ... Latest reply by Maia29
    Hi Fellow Airbnber's - please help! I have a two-bedroom cottage in which I can only accommodate up to 3 persons including a child or infant; not in addition to. However, Airbnb state infants are excluded from my maximum occupancy at the time of booking! ... Latest reply by Mark116
    Hi! I’ve received an email that says the following: Hi Daniela,We’re reaching out because you were recently in contact with an account that was removed for violating the Airbnb Terms of Service. Airbnb will never ask you to verify a listing or pay for an... Latest reply by Maia29
    Hi folks - I'm relatively new (and a bit of a perfectionist) so apologies if this is a newbie question but I'm trying to learn from it to benefit future guests... Listing in question: https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/31535631?s=67&shared_item_type=1&virality... Latest reply by Anonymous
    I am new to hosting, and so am researching everything. In trying to understand the tax requirements for hosts, I started a new reservation for my property. The FL sales tax is 6%, and the Discretionary tax for my county is 1.5%. This means that Airbnb sho...
    • 41ACE849-E360-4531-AEB0-C8C7794C51C7.png
    Hello everyone:I'm looking for a co-host in Lugano. I have an apartment by the train station, and I'm often away on business. Is anyone interested? Please contact me, Gea
    Hello, I wanted to share a very disappointing experience at a house my friends and I stayed recently during California trip. As a collective group we decided on a listing under a “superhost”, “high rates reviews” and pictures that were shown under the lis... Latest reply by Brittany281