What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Elisa and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by La-Casa-De-Luna0
    Hi airbnb. I'm a new host and i had a cancellation that happened bec of an instant book that i did not approve. my listing was on request only. I have already discussed this with one of your rep and agreed that i won't have any penalties. Yet i still see ...
    Just wondering if Airbnb make it their bsuiness to protect customers renting an accommodation vehicle which can be moved?Do they make sure they meet all the vehicle registration and insurance laws in each country? Latest reply by Helen3
    Hi there, I'm having trouble trying to verify my phone number, every time I try to enter my cell # I get an error, You’ve reached the max confirmation attempts. Try again later. Has this happened to anyone before? how long do I need to wait....help.Tha...
    I have booked an apartment in NYC. The host is new, and has just one review. The listing doesn't has very few pictures, just 4 - of a TV, some views from the windows and the bed. None of any whole rooms or the kitchen. The host doesn't have a profile pict... Latest reply by Jeena3