What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Sophia and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Grady18
    Airbnb is deterring hosts who replace locks when keys are stolen by refusing to pay for the replacements. I showed them a receipt after replacing the lock Cynthia stole and they refunded her after she stayed for several weeks (without making her pay for ... Latest reply by Maia29
    Hi Airbnb Community. I am still new to hosting and need your help. I have a guest who reserved 36 days to begin 2/21/20. I have my reservation set at Long Term. She now states she needs to cancel due to her school program changing to not start until A... Latest reply by Colleen253
    Does anyone know if AIRBNB is going to start collecting for Los Angeles County soon or is in the works? It appears as though they are collecting tax for the City, but not the county. My understanding is that VRBO submits for County and City, but is Air...
    The heating system in my home isn't keeping up with the sub zero temps. I reached out to my upcoming guest and let them know and they decided to make other accomodations. . . . I have a strict cancellation policy but i am trying to refund them the full a... Latest reply by Sarah977
    I had a booking for Lyse for 2 nights 3rd to the 5th February. When they knocked on my door it wasn't Lyse. It was a man and he said he was her husband. And that he came instead. I felt very uncomfortable. As I live on my own and had confirmed the booki... Latest reply by Sarah977
    I had a booking for two weeks but Guest didn’t show up , after two days he wrote me an message “ plan didn’t work “ so he couldn’t come . He requested refund of 12 days which is fine and I agreed . But the problem is as new host i haven’t received the car...
    I’m currently in pickle with AirBNB. I have a long-term guest who wants to shorten their stay and check out on Feb. 29th. I told them I was ok with this, even though it is less than a 30 day notice, and to make a reservation change on her end. My guest... Latest reply by Lisa723