What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Elisa and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Paula
    Hello! I am looking to co host for the right person on the Central Coast. I have a new vacation home management and consulting business and am now happily accepting new clients. I managed a brokerage here on the Central Coast for 3 years and then went on ...
    Where can I get a person/ human being on the line?Is there nowhere to maybe click 1-3 times and get a chat line going or where I can leave a message without haveing to choose one of 322 that may have the same sounding words/ queries as mine?So frustrated... Latest reply by Sarah977
    I'm confused by the new review system. If someone does NOT click on a certain point does your review go down?! This is copying Booking . com and I thought Airbnb was a bit more forward thinking. On one category I got 100% for friendly communication and on...
    Hi,It has just come to my notice via the french press that all foreign vehicles coming to Barcelona from Jan 1, 2020, must be registered with the DGT before arrival or risk a €1500 fine!Here's a link to the french press release:https://www.midilibre.fr/20...
    Starting in late July 2019, my rates would seriously drop on every unreserved day for several months on a daily basis some time around or after 1 a.m. This would happen every day, 7 days a week for months. I got to know the grave shift (my time) Case Mgr....
    How do I avoid a$50 cancellation fee?someone booked a week in August that was suppose to be blocked. Now they want to charge me on my first payout. Latest reply by Helen3
    Boa noite, me hospedei num espaço chamado de quarto de hotel, mas antes de colocar na plataforma deveria ser verificado. Precisa de reforma urgente. É péssimo e mau administrado. Tenho fotos do lugar e quero mandar pra vcs. Localiza-se na rua Eduardo Prad... Latest reply by Quincy