What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Elisa and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by La-Casa-De-Luna0
    Hey everyone; I'm a Canadian non resident host of a place in cottage country. I have an agent who will handle change overs. My question is, how do you have your agent collect and remit the taxes for the NR tax collection? Thanks!!!
    To all my Airbnb Friends, I would like to wish you a very Happy Burns Nicht (25th Jan). To celebrate the birthday of our National Poet, Robert Burns (25 January 1759 – 21 July 1796) we gather to eat, dance, recite poetry and perhaps drink a wee dram (wh... Latest reply by Giuliana142
    • Burns.JPG
    • haggis.JPG
    How can I remove a comment I have posted in Sep'19 on Community Forum?
    I've had a search and cant find the answer to this coupon question: If you apply a coupon (accom or experience) and the cost of the booking is LESS than the coupon do you forfeit the rest of the coupon balance? Thanks Latest reply by Lawrene0
    Hi All,I have listed my property at $17 in Airbnb but when a user searches our property on google then Ad shows the amount of $35. Kindly tell us a way how we can change prices on Google Search Result. The image is attached for clear Understanding.
    I have submitted twice my request to host an experiance Alexandria day tourAnd twice I get the same feedbackItienary must be the same every time you host , and request to make changes What changes are required?? I did explain the tour plan in details, and...
    Hi guys.Guest books 7 days. Checks place out. Doesn't stay Doesnt cancel.he made false claims to Airbnb.airbnb supported me fully. But now he can post a review ?He hasn't yet ? Latest reply by Rowena29