What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Sophia and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Grady18
    I keep trying to invite my husband to co-host with me but when he accepts the invitation it will not let him provide his personal information - eg ID.Clicking on the ‘next’ button will not let him progress any further.Can anyone help please?
    Hi Seattle AirBnB Hosts! We are looking into starting a new AirBnB in Seattle and doing some research into what we can expect in terms of profit after paying the host fees to AirBnB + Seattle tax for hosts. We are curious if you are willing to share what...
    Hi family,we just got a notice from planning department saying we violated the law and told us to remove the add,what should we do any idea? Thank you
    Hi Seattle AirBnB Hosts! We are looking into starting a new AirBnB in Seattle and doing some research into what we can expect in terms of profit after paying the host fees to AirBnB + Seattle tax for hosts. We are curious if you are willing to share what...
    So my current guest is supposed to check in today however he did not check in.English is not his first language however from the comms in AirBNB I assume he was checking in today.When I phoned him he said no I am checking in tomorrow and that confused me.... Latest reply by Paul75