What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Elisa and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Charlotte1440
    Our name are Therese and Francesco.We Have Just renovated GUEST HOUSE VILLA ALEXANDRE at IVATO LAKE close to ANTANANARIVO AIRPORT.WE live in Europe and we urgently Need a person Who manage erything in the Villa.We can manage only the reservations by a ... Latest reply by Helen3
    Hi All , I am a remote Superhost to my own 5 star property in Springfield Missouri. I love cohosting and have been doing this for over a year. I am very well organized and passionate about hosting. Please reach out to me if you need your property Co hoste... Latest reply by Emilie
    This is a question for hosts in Nevada County/Placer County California. I have been UNABLE to find any cleaning service, either private party of company that will take on cleaning after guests. Do you have any recommendations that you KNOW will take the... Latest reply by Sybe
    Hi all, I have received my first 3 star review from a guest who stayed for one night for business. In her very short review she stated “ It was very clean but the building the suite was in was quite noisy. Sleep was definitely interrupted.” There was no... Latest reply by Huma0
    Hello community, I am looking for a co-host in Prague 4. Tasks: - Communication with guests- Greeting guests- Beeing there for the guests if needed- Restocking Supplies- Cleaning and Laundry- Keep listing up to date- Managing the calendar- Collecting pa... Latest reply by Helen3