What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Sophia and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Karen4226
    I would like some advice. I just had my first negative experience with a guest and am concerned about writing a negative review but I don't feel like I can ignore it either. 1. This person had no reviews so I'm wondering if others had negative experien... Latest reply by Kathie70
    For the 2nd time in 2 weeks my calendar has been BLOCKED because an unverified guest with zero reviews has attempted to book my listing. I turned off instant booking after a guest (2nd guest ever) trashed my house, took drugs and dogs in my house. It was ... Latest reply by David9192
    A lot of discourse on here shades negative towards Airbnb in general (I’m right there on a lot of it, believe me). Some users have even claimed they have “left Airbnb.” So as we sit here and bellyache and bring relentless negativity, what is our end gam... Latest reply by Huma0
    Hi Airbnb community, Consider a hassling scenario: If neither the host nor the reserver know about the 3rd party rules and the host agreed to a third party booking (someone booking for their family), then who should take responsibility for the damage to ... Latest reply by Gwen386
    So today I had the dubious pleasure of being confronted with a message from AirBnB alerting me to their updated Terms of Service in multiple areas. In reviewing the terms, I had the choice of blanket acceptance, or being warned that if I disagreed with t... Latest reply by Gillian166
    Hi, Ive been so lucky with truly lovely guests... until an incident with my last guest. I dont know whether to write it up or leave it... this is what Id write: Cleanliness:Michelle took good care of my home and left it clean and tidy, so I would recomme... Latest reply by Sudsrung0
    PLEASE HELP SHE STOLE MY MONEY **. SHE PRETENDED TO OWN OR HOST THE ROOM. SHE STOLE MY MONEY. SHE WONT REFUND IT. I HAVE A WRITTEN RECORD OF ALL OF THIS. AIRBNB WILL NOT FORCE HER TO REUTNR MY MONEY. I NEVER STAYED THERE I NEVER GOT THE KEYS THE K... Latest reply by Gwen386