What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula and @Rebecca and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kickstart this... Latest reply by Paula
    @Stephanie There are a lot of posts regarding how many properties have disappeared, views have dropped and bookings are non existent post the launch of the new search page for trips.Clearly it is entirely possible that one hosts loss is another hosts gai... Latest reply by Jodi372
    Ever since they changed the format of the search page my views have dropped in half! My reservations are down 20% from where they used to be. Is anyone else having that problem. The problem as I see it is the addition of having to choose weekend, week, or... Latest reply by Jodi372
    Hi, I'm Neil from Malaysia. We're superhost for many years and recently since the 27th March and we havent received our payout until today. We were on paypal initially and received a message saying : ' Your payout method isn't available, likely because of... Latest reply by Neil566
    Hello, I'm relatively new to hosting. I do a monthly stay and this is about a recent guest that checked-out today. I have no intention of giving her a review because there’s nothing good to say about her stay. But I also don’t want her to leave me a revie... Latest reply by Helen56
    With Fathers Day just around the corner in Australia I thought I would show you one of my most treasured possessions.....my Fathers Day card!It's looking a bit doggy eared and worn but, every year since it was purchased in 1978 this same card comes out an... Latest reply by Robin4
    • 002.jpg
    • 001.jpg
    Has anyone else had issues within the past few months of their calendar notes not saving if you block dates in your calendar. I used to be able to block dates and put a note and save. Now I have to block the dates and save, then go back and add the note a... Latest reply by Sheila368