What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula and @Rebecca and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kickstart this... Latest reply by Gerald866
    Hellopaypal refunded my payment for the last booking to Airbnb.When am I expecting the payment again since I’ve sorted my account issues with PayPal?
    Hi there everyone! So I’ve been hosting for around 6 months now and I received a confirmed booking. When I messaged the guest just to give her a heads up I’d be out of town for most of her stay I mentioned something about my dog and who would be watching ... Latest reply by Rowena29
    I just reported this as a bug. I am a co-host for three listings. I used to be able to review guests. Now it tells me I don't have access to this feature anymore? Also, the hosting dashboard is different. Latest reply by Marsh2
    Hello, I'm brand new to hosting and am leery of a recent inquiry. This person wants to book for one night (Saturday) in February and there is nothing in her profile - no reviews, photo, etc. The only verification is a phone number - no government id or em... Latest reply by Suja25
    This is a real blindspot for Airbnb. We rent our camp Summer weeks (lake) and off-season weekends (skiing mostly). Summer tends to book quite a ways in advance as people make their annual vacation plans. Off-season tends to book more spur of the moment...