What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula and @Rebecca and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kickstart this... Latest reply by Andrey214
    Hi, my name is Maria Ripepi and I am a fourth-year student at Edinburgh Napier University, studying International Hospitality Management with Tourism. To conclude my academic path, I am undertaking a research on a subject of interest related to my studies...
    Quality Control clearly isn't very important in AirBNB's engineering department. Today, out of the blue I can no longer see upcoming reservations or accept new inquiries. This isn't the first time co-hosting has been completely broken for a few days. Test... Latest reply by Quincy
    Hi All,My niece has been managing my communications as my co-host for months and all of the sudden is getting "can't access this thread" error messages in addition to not being able to see all the messages in the inbox. Is anyone else having this problem... Latest reply by Quincy
    I am looking to stay in Vancouver for 5 days in June. One listing looks perfect but is less than half the price of others. The host is verified and there are 7 positive reviews. The listing looks too good to be true. Should I be wary? Latest reply by Susan17
    Airbnb has no right to refund guess there is an article that I will post it’s case-by-case we never had any threat and on the day I get booked for Huskisson there was no threat there is no smoke but still Airbnb cancelled even though I have proof the road... Latest reply by Kate204