What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Elisa and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Aysu-Kudret0
    Hola necesito ayuda para restablecer mi contraseña de Airbnb y le doy click a olvide contraseña, me mandan un link a mi correo, le doy click al link de restablecer contraseña y me mandan otra vez a la página de inicio para que inicie sesión, vuelvo a darl...
    Hi, In the province of Nova Scotia, Canada there is a new legislation (https://nslegislature.ca/legc/bills/63rd_2nd/1st_read/b168.htm ) starting April 1,2020 mandating Air BNB provide information to the province for registration , fees....etc. Any othe...
    I have a property which has 60 rooms. I am looking to connect with an API Partner. I would like to list 50 rooms through the API Partner and would like to manage the other 10 rooms individually without an API Partner. Is that possible to do?
    Dear all, First of all, happy New Year and all the best for 2020 to all or you.I would like to introduce the situation: My parents got an appartement in Calle de Jose Benlliure, Valencia. It’s a 80 square meter with 2 rooms and bathroom and one open livi...
    Is anyone having difficulties with cancelations due to recent Gippsland fires.just want to know how to postpone bookings and or change them to another date ??anyone knowcheers Jules Latest reply by Helen427