What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Sophia and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Rebecca
    Is support on holiday globally? A guest intentionally posted false information to damage our business for her review. Obviously, I want to get this rectified as soon as possible, and I contacted support on Friday (Japan time) i was contacted by one suppor... Latest reply by Sarah977
    Hi! Do you offer donations for fundraisers for non-profits that have a Tax ID? My cousin is running the Boston Marathon and we're hosting a fundraising event with a raffle, so we are looking for donations from companies that we can raffle off. Thanks!
    Can anyone tell me if l need a business licence or a selective licence to let a full property on Airbnb uk
    Hi.. i am requesting a valid ID to my guest who booked on Jan 23... I am requesting him to send it by email but he said he will not send his passport by email because according to him its not safe . He said he already informed the airbnb on this. Where i ... Latest reply by Jeff158
    Hi Guys, I will have a trip to Singapore. As a superhost in Msia, we are trying to go have a tour to Airbnb Singapore and know more. May i know anyone to seek for a tour to Airbnb Office or Singapore?
    Hi everyone!Come February I’ll be a host for one year and, of course, being new to it someone autobooked, I slightly freaked out and cancelled my first reservation back in February. Clearly, superhost has been out of the question but it’s saying 1 out of ... Latest reply by Jacki15
    Hosts beware. Airbnb "help" people will stab you in the back. I'm a long time highly rated host who received one complaint against me by a new traveler. Instead of looking at the evidence in the situation, they took the traveler's side, refusing to look a...