What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Elisa and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Sharon1982
    Hosts beware. Airbnb "help" people will stab you in the back. I'm a long time highly rated host who received one complaint against me by a new traveler. Instead of looking at the evidence in the situation, they took the traveler's side, refusing to look a...
    So a few weeks back I got this email saying that I was in violation of Airbnb's rules and was told to respond. So I responded promptly, apologised, and didn't hear anything else. Then the last few weeks things had been really quite. My airbnb backend look... Latest reply by Adam1093
    Hello!Does anyone know if my rent expenses can be deducted from the Airbnb incomes when declaring your taxes? So far I found at https://assets.airbnb.com/help/airbnb-pwc-taxguide-ireland-en.pdf?_ga=2.23348474.1322661123.1577999599-746625424.1571859800:"Ty... Latest reply by Tomislav12
    I need help. I was at the last stage to finish my listing. When i click finish an error message is coming. Any help to finish my listing