What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Elisa and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Marcus706
    she booked 77 days originally months ago and cancelled 30 days before date. Airbnb sent me an email saying I would still get a part payout, then all of a sudden they said I would get nothing. She found a place closer to where she wanted to be , so we wer...
    HI, I'm trying to set up Sword Fighting Lessons as an experience in my city (Norwich, UK). I started a school which trains people of all ages and abilities about medieval combat. We also allow over 18's to compete using steel armour and weapons (blunted o...
    I believe that AirBNB pays lodging tax for the county for my listing directly to the county. How do I see what has been paid?
    Hey guys! I've been having trouble finding a nice place to host a bridal shower. The theme is elegant tea party. The max guests will be 45. Can anyone help me find a home with lots of natural light and open space? Thank you so much! Latest reply by Helen3
    Hi id like to talk to someone regarding a booking that was cancelled today and we would like to reinstate ... please call me on Australia **. Julie and Trev **[Phone number hidden due to safety reasons - Community Center Guidelines] Latest reply by Helen3
    In New South Wales, Australia, massive bushfires are continuing to ravage the landscape. So far over 1,200 houses have been burned to the ground. Many more have been damaged or are still in great danger and are now uninhabitable. This has resulted in thou... Latest reply by Anthony1042
    Hi there community. I am trying to link my recent stay to my QF frequent flyer number to earn the points however I am not having any success.has anyone else tried to link the frequent flyer program to their AIRBNB booking to earn point? Thanks in advance....
    Hi Airbnb community, thank you for your time and patience with this as at first sight this may not seem like a scam... I have been a host since 2015 and have thoroughly enjoyed having genuine guests staying in my apartment and visiting my hometown. Howeve... Latest reply by Mike-And-Helen0