What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Sophia and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Rebecca
    Hi there everyone,I am in the middle of Airbnb conducting an investigation into an incident that took place at our listing after I tried to dispute a 1 star review the guest left (due to the fact they left our gas cooker on and then complained of a gas sm... Latest reply by Sudsrung0
    I started being a host 7 months ago, and also became a superhost. In that time I've had only a few instances of minor damages in the 20-30$ range.Which all was either paid by the guest or paid by airbnb if they declined almost immediately. However a week... Latest reply by Michael5047
    Hello,in order to list my asset, I need to send a proof of address to the Airbnb team.now I did send them an electric bill that shows my address but the issue is that it is in Hebrew.I live in Israel so obviously all my documents are in Hebrew.it has been... Latest reply by אביב1
    I would like to get to know some of the hosts around Taylor, Marion, in Monongalia Counties. It is a great summer here at the cottage by the waterfall, and the room in the Noble house. I am booking up through August into September. There is a shortage of ... Latest reply by Sybe
    I regard it as a first step tgat airbnb can ve declared illegal. Obviously, the enterprise has little idealism and the hosts are primarily interested in making money regardless of either the general situation for living or the individual situation of the ... Latest reply by Nina1347