What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula and @Rebecca and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kickstart this... Latest reply by Paula
    I have an idea of what I'm going to say, but would love to hear what YOU would say. Backstory: Guests were a very young couple who booked my homeshare for 2 nights. The guy booked the trip and was very communicative/friendly. The first night I'm pretty su... Latest reply by Sybe
    Dear fellow hosts - I have been an airbnb host for the past seven years, running a small seasonal glamping site at the back of our garden. I am a superhost and have over 340 reviews, averaging 5*.This morning I got a refund request from the guests who st... Latest reply by Adriane48
    I used Airbnb since 2013, it was SHOCKED that Airbnb adjusted a cancellation reservation( on 2016) amount of 1345$ reduced from my July, 2022 other listing income.Customer supports were trash, they keep telling a lie but unable to provide any clear policy... Latest reply by Lily30
    • Screenshot_20220728_151913_com.huawei.browser[2666].jpg
    • Screenshot_20220728_151920_com.huawei.browser[2665].jpg
    • Screenshot_20220728_152007_com.huawei.browser[2667].jpg
    I have guests staying at my apartment who have been complaining about a number of things and are quite demanding. They even asked my manager to lend them some baking powder at 0100 at night! I recently updated my listing to remove the garage from the sp... Latest reply by Anonymous
    I just watched this video today. So I learned how Airbnb defines "Investigation".The judge asked "How can an investigation be fully done by Airbnb without speaking to the host?"If you ONLY have 10 minutes free, watch the judge rip AirBNB steadily startin... Latest reply by Marcus484
    Where do I actually find this form? If you want to proceed with an appeal, you’re required to provide:The names of the listings you’re appealing forThe reservation codes related to the reviews you’re contesting (these can be found on your Reservation tab)... Latest reply by Marcus484