What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula and @Rebecca and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kickstart this... Latest reply by Margaret1494
    Hi. I'm a new host. I am navigating my first booking requests -- and having some jitters about the whole experience! Looking for insight... The first request I received was from a woman claiming to be traveling for work -- but the booking was for 4, + ... Latest reply by Shannon819
    Reading so many recent tales of refund seekers, hustlers and losers gave me an idea. I think Airbnb instead of only offering a $100 discount coupon for achieving Superhost for the year should offer some new reward choices: one of them being a one-time per... Latest reply by Branka-and-Silvia0
    I am very disappointed as Airbnb decide to give full refund to a guest after one week that we had agreed that I do not have to...So I will not be paid and at the same time I will pay taxes for it...How is possible as I have strict policy Airbnb to protect... Latest reply by M199
    Our guests were supposed to be booked for a month. And now they are requesting to change their stay to only 5 days. Because they aren't cancelling, the cancelation policy doesn't come into play. They are just requesting different dates and we will loose o... Latest reply by Mike-And-Jane0
    I was wondering why people won't hesitate to give a bad review and even lie in a review. Five bad reviews and you're suspended. That insane. I have two bad reviews from people who didn't show up and didn't even reserve. Yet my account was still suspended.... Latest reply by Huma0
    Here is the precursor to my question at the bottom of this post in order to provide context: I've been staying at a host's in Medicine Hat (Alberta, Canada) who told me at the start of my 30 day stay that she was diagnosed with bipolar disorder and doesn'... Latest reply by Huma0
    I bought my house 2 years ago and it needs painting. This is it. It looks fine but there are 4 other white houses with very similar styles on a street of about 14 or 15 residences. My dilemma? It has to coordinate somewhat with the neighbors (pictured) bu... Latest reply by Huma0
    • paint5.jpg
    • paint4.jpg
    • paint2.jpg
    Anyone noticing any movement or improvement in their views count numbers? The zeros listings- are they coming back?Just asking. One of mine has suddenly moved from zero to 70 today- over a one week period. Does that mean they arefixing the platform? Latest reply by Huma0