What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Sophia and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Loni56
    Hello, my name is Olnide and I am looking to become a Co-host to anyone who is located in Miami, Florida. I will be able to assist with checking in guests, creating your listings, communicating with guests with fast response, and furthermore that you'll n... Latest reply by Annie1372
    I have decided to stop accepting guests, but I don't know how to erase the entry, actually both 2 entries of mine: A family retreat in the mountains, Bohinj area, Slovenia, and Simple village apartment, Srednja Dobrava near Radovljica, Slovenia. Thank yo... Latest reply by Gordon0
    With the big changes they did now find we are under "Zoo" category and not "Cabin" & "Countryside".No wonder it's dead since the change.How do I get this changed - any ideas?Tried calling Airbnb several times, nothing so far over several weeks except prom... Latest reply by Emilie