What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula and @Rebecca and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kickstart this... Latest reply by Karina983
    Whatever you nurture grows. Its a rainy morning here and this gif just triggered some positivity in me.Whatever you nurture grows whether its in business, relationship, kindness.....eventually it will grow and th... Latest reply by Laurelle3
    • unnamed.gif
    i have had a listing on airbnb for around 10 years, have had a 5 day suspension a couple of times for i guess not getting high enough ratings, i got a 30 day suspension out of the blue, have had some ratings that criticised the cleanliness usual battle to... Latest reply by Helen3
    I am planning a brief visit to Toronto next weekend, and in the process of searching places to stay I found about 4 or 5 that seemed extraordinarily low ($89 or so). I also noticed that the same photos, or very similar ones, appear under other listings in... Latest reply by Benjamin1080
    Hi all, Im fairly new to hosting and since my property is in a forest in a tiny town I’ve been blessed with decent respectful adult guests…until the 4th of July. I’ve been attempting to write a review about the party group of at least 6 super young guys t... Latest reply by Fiona256
    I would like to ask the community if they have been involved with payment issues and communication with Airbnb. I recently purchased a condo in Hawaii, have renovated it, and have 50k on the books with Airbnb. Unfortunately, my account was hacked and a ... Latest reply by Quincy