What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula and @Rebecca and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kickstart this... Latest reply by Paula
    Hello Everyone. I just recently reviewed a guest and it's the first time I actually said "NO" to the last question- "would you host this guest again". Apparently the answer only Airbnb sees. I thought it might allow me to elaborate a bit, but it doesn't. ... Latest reply by Kerry440
    Priority Placement in search results has been removed and replaced with an obtuse Welcome More Guests message which reads " Attention from guests can lead to more bookings". Can any please explain to me what that statement means ? Latest reply by Maia29
    I recently got an auto translated message from a potential guest. The guest is requesting to book for two months, and sent a message asking how long he and his guests could rent for. The account is new as of July 2022, and it has no reviews. Has anyone ru... Latest reply by Shawne11